Sign in to follow this  
dawallace99

Nauticam 5" arm segments (4) and clamps (6) - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

I have Nauticam 5" arm segments (4 of them) and Nauticam clamps (6 of them) that I'm selling, all in excellent condition. Brand new for these components cost $380 PLUS TAX - I will sell the set for $295.

I only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Naples, Florida.

Please PM me if interested. I have photos taken with my iPhone which I tried to upload, but got a message from the Wetpixel uploader that the "file was too big to upload." REALLY? From a .jpeg from an iPhone??? Go figure… In any event, I would be happy to send photos upon request to your email...

Would be interested in 4 clamps if you are willing to break up and they are the "standard" Nauticam clamps? Also, if any of the 5" arm segments are "ball to YS strobe arms" I would be interested in 2 of those?

BengalBoy,

I would be willing to break them up, and no, all 4 arm segments are balls at both ends... Would take $100 for the 4 "standard" Nauticam clamps and you pay shipping...

Debbie, I'm trying to put my system together for a EM-1, I have the Nauticam case and a 7" dome for my 12-40mm Pro,, I'm going to use a couple carbon fiber arms for buoyancy and I'm trying to determine whats best for holding a strobe and a light... 4 clamps and 4 arms (two 5" YS and two 8" carbon fiber float arms), or, 6 clamps with a short YS/ball adapter for the last clamp? Were you using a setup like this? I'm definitely down for the clamps, but, I'm trying to decide if I should just buy all six and maybe a couple of your arms? Do you have any recommendation about why one setup might be better than the other? This is my first "Pro" setup.. my current rig is a simple 12" pair of flexible arms with YS mounts at the end.

Thanks for your reply.

My setup did not include YS mounts - I've only used ball mounts which I'm told are infinitely better... :-)

I have a Olympus UFL-2 Strobe and I'll be adding a i-Torch Venom 50 video light. I've been looking at photographs of the setups for the buoyancy arms with lights and it seems that most are using 3 segments. Is that so you can twist the lgiht at the tip to position it for different shots? I'm trying to understand why hanging the light off the end of a 5" inch segment wouldn't suffice instead of using and additional clamp and a very short ball/YS adapter on the other end of the clamp to mount the lights??

I know this post is old, but I am curious if you still have the 2 arms?

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements