l.babcock

Small camera for video and pics

l.babcock,

Sorry - forgot about which port. I have the adapter for the flat port. Not sure they make one for the WA. If they do, let me know!

Tom

They said I have to to send the port in to have a custom bracket made. Did they have yours in stock? I would have thought the gates ports are all the same

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

l.babcock,

I got John Ellerbrock to electronically send the port drawing to Kris Wilk at ReefNet. It was simpler to do by e-mail (for me, anyway) than physically shipping the port, although that should be a good way to get it done also.

I have a feeling the ports may be different - mine is an FP34A for the AX100 housing. I took a quick look and there seems to be at least six different flat ports for Gates housings.

Tom

It is different. Mine is a GP32a.

I wanted by this weekend. I guess that won't happen. Lol. That was really the only reason I wanted to change cameras because I need macro capabilities on the fly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I do like mine. At "the Bridge" (Phil Foster State Park) I can flip from manatee or eagle ray to bumblebee shrimp in a few seconds. Really handy.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have been looking to put a camera on my boat so that I can see into the water on one off the lakes I go on as I would like to see the bottom at about 6ft deep, could anyone advise on a camera that would be able to see into the water in the day or night.

The camera will be fitted to the side on the boat and be powered by two 6v battery so powering it is not a problem.

I will be using a wireless transmitter and reciever back to a video screen to view it all.

Would appreciate any help you could give me.

Sponsors

Advertisements