escape

Aquatica 5DMK3 and Nauticam HDMI

Hi, anyone using Aquatica 5dmk3 housing with Nauticam hdmi bulkhead?

If yes, what size of thread?

Enough space for hdmi cable inside housing?

Thanks!

Aquatica housing have NON threaded 16 mm hole through, and thickness of the wall about 5 mm, Nauticam have threaded port M16x1. I think you do not have enough threads on Nauticam bulkhead connector to put security nut (to hold the bulkhead connector for Aquatica). You need length of the thread for the bulkhead, at least 12 mm.

• Like 1

This are some pictures, which might help to understand issue between length of the threads:

Aquatica%20Nauticam%20comparison.jpg20150428_172059_1.jpg20150428_172332_1.jpg1238.jpg

• Like 1

One more picture

0127.jpg

Aquatica housing have NON threaded 16 mm hole through, and thickness of the wall about 5 mm, Nauticam have threaded port M16x1. I think you do not have enough threads on Nauticam bulkhead connector to put security nut (to hold the bulkhead connector for Aquatica). You need length of the thread for the bulkhead, at least 12 mm.

Hi, What external monitor do you use? I never saw this kind of bulkhead. Must say I like this connection more than ma Wahoo HD monitor bulkhead.

Regards

Alex

This is a custom bulkhead connector. I developed for all brands of the housings, for different port sizes. For this housing i used own 5" HDMI monitor.

DNC-5%20and%205D%20mark%20iii.jpg

Bulkhead%20connectors%20M12%20M14%20M16.

• Like 1

Sponsors

Advertisements