ryandavz

So I won a pretty substantial prize package for a photo contest

Hello,

So is the equipment still available for sale? I am interested in purchasing it if its all new equipment.

Hello,

So is the equipment still available for sale? I am interested in purchasing it if its all new equipment.

Items have been sold

If the items are truly sold (not wanting to step on Ryans toes) I won the same bundle which should arrive this week that I'm also looking to sell for a reasonable offer.

If the items are truly sold (not wanting to step on Ryans toes) I won the same bundle which should arrive this week that I'm also looking to sell for a reasonable offer.

I've certainly been looking everyday. It looks like this topic has drawn at least 3 of the 10 finalists from Assignment #4 huh? May the best man (or woman) win! Mine is the pic of Machu Picchu. What are your guys entries? Mine doesn't look great stacked up against most of the others but I'm gunna keep my fingers crossed...

• Like 1

I'm not in your group I'm in 6. Mine is the waterfall whith the rainbow. I'm sure I'm not a grand prize winner, excited to be a finalist though. Now just waiting to receive my camera equip so I can really have fun:) Good luck to all.

• Like 1

What is the price you would take for the 14-24 lens ?

Hi guys! I still have not received my photo package, but I spoke with Susan who told me they were short a few items for some of the packages (mine being the back pack) and I should be getting them soon.She told me to call her again if I haven't received them by the 20th. I've also been checking the site daily for updates.. Between waiting for the postman and results for the grand prize I've felt like a kid waiting for santa.. for months.. lol. My pic is I shot I took of a stom rolling in over lake michigan while I was walking my dog. The blue and green sky and black and white rocks.

• Like 2

Hello everyone! Been searching all over the internet to find others that entered the contest! Congrats to everyone that was a finalist or a grand prize winner! I can not wait to get my camera gear in!

Congrates for winning in the contest. Keep participating in contest to expand your skills.

Just curious if anyone else is still waiting for their photo package? My last communication with YA was around the 3rd of Feb. I was told i should be receiving my bundle within a week or so, and to call back if I haven't received it by Feb. 20th .. I've called twice since then, and nobody has since returned my calls :( Anyone else still playing the waiting game??

Yep

2/18 I got an email saying an item had been on back order but had now been received and would be shipped out in the next 2 weeks.

From another person in this thread same assignment talked to recently and Now the item is 2 months out but she would try to send what she did have. To expect it in 10 to 15 days UPS and if not to call back then. Hmmmm. I hope so.

I got mine delivered by UPS yesterday (Monday) evening. It included everything in the shipment! So Happy! Just know there are 7 packages and a signature is required for delivery.

Sponsors

Advertisements