Hello everyone,

I just found this forum and am pretty amazed about the quality of posts, pictures and videos. I for myself am quite an avid underwater photographer. But I also very much enjoy making videos. Because of this, I would very much appreciate your thoughts on my last project, an underwater music video. It was produced in cooperation with Sinsonic Records, so there are no issue with the copyright. All together, it took about half a year to finish it.

So yeah, please let me know what you think and what I could improve.

All the best,

Liko

• Like 1

It all seemed a bit destructive to me: the stomping along the bottom, smashing at the wreck, ripping up the coral rubble. Maybe the message from the music and footage is that this behaviour is evil and "dark side" but I'm not sure that message came across clearly enough. Looked to me more like an ignorant diver damaging the dive site. Maybe your actor did not seem sinister enough: looked more like a "naughty boy" than a "Darth Vader".

Regards

Peter

Thanks Peter,

and yes, I agree. There are certainly some issues with the actual message. It is one of the major things I learned from this project. All together it was quite an intense learning experience. Thankfully, it only made me even more eager to do the next.

But for now, I think I'll just resume editing the last material from the Philippines. ...I've got a "breathing" Pygmy Seahorse!!!

Cheers,

Liko

Sponsors

Advertisements