FS: Ikelite D3100 underwater setup

Asking $1050 USD, which includes:

Nikon D3100 camera body
Charger and 2 spare batteries
Nikon 18-55mm lens
Ikelite D3100 housing
Ikelite 6” dome port
Ikelite 8” dome port with shade and cover
2.75-in lens extension (needed to use a 10mm fisheye with the 8” port)
Ikelite to Inon strobe cord
Ikelite extra lens gears and control tips
Manuals for camera and housing

Additional photos of all accessories available by request: jennifer.adler@gmail.com. Here are 2 photos of the housing with 8" dome and 6" dome: http://www.jenniferadlerphotography.com/gear-for-sale.

A few notes:

This is a used setup but is in 100% working condition, has no major scratches on either dome port, and has never flooded.

The safety catch on one of the latches has a broken spring, but I have a brand new latch and will send it along in the package. To be honest, I just never replaced it – I dove with it as is over the past year. The broken spring doesn’t interfere with the opening or closing of the housing (it’s just a redundancy to keep it from opening accidentally). You can either install the new latch or keep it as a backup. You will also have to get a tray (~$100 online).

I have used the housing in the ocean on only one short trip since I’ve owned it – the rest of the time, I've used it in the freshwater springs. To view sample images, see www.jenniferadlerphotography.com -- all photos on the site were taken with this setup. Please contact me at jennifer.adler@gmail.com for additional information. Ships from Florida, USA. Thanks! Jenny

The items in this listing have been sold. Thank you!

Edited by jmadler

Hi,

Is your setup still for sale and would you consider selling without the camera? I am buying it for my daughter and she already has a d3100.

thanks

Bruce Chapman

bruce@vaillaw.com

Sponsors

Advertisements