Dave.H

WTB: Micro Fourth Thirds Housing/Pieces

Trip coming up in 5 weeks and I'm looking for an underwater setup. Currently own an Olympus OM-D E-M10 II. I'm an mostly interested in shooting with a Panasonic 8mm Fisheye. I'd love a housing for my camera, but realize it's pretty new and there likely aren't any used housings. I'd consider other micro four thirds housings as used bodies can be had cheap.

Would also consider using my canon 40D and EFS10-22 if the deal was right.

I've been watching the forums and haven't found the right deal yet. Let me know if you have something that may foot the bill.

Edited by Dave.H

I have an E-PM1 with the Oly housing that accepts the Pany 8mm. I'm selling it for $385 OBO. Including two batteries, charger, extra O ring, zoom ring. Same sensor size and shoots well up to ISO 1600.

I have an E-PM1 with the Oly housing that accepts the Pany 8mm. I'm selling it for $385 OBO. Including two batteries, charger, extra O ring, zoom ring. Same sensor size and shoots well up to ISO 1600.

I've seen a few of those for sale. Not sure how much I can tolerate shooting something that doesn't have dials for aperture and shutter speed. Or at least one dial. I'f I go that route I may just get a housing for one of my Canon point and shoots. But I have not ruled out the PEN series route yet.

I've got a Nauticam housing for the Zolympus OMD e5. Not sure if this will work, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Hi, I'm selling my Pana 8mm. Not sure if you already have it but... ;)

Sponsors

Advertisements