Sign in to follow this  
Aussiejosho

Emergency replacement Sony Z100 in Lembeh?

Hey Soggypixelers,

It has been a while since my last visit, shame to return under these circumstances.

I know this sounds bad, but I just flooded my camera and I want to rent yours. Actually I'd rather buy one. Anyone have a better plan than me flying to Singapore tomorrow to get one?

6000+ dives without a flood. Was in the rinse tank, I didn't put it there. Catastrophic but freshwater and the cards full of hairy frogfish survived mercifully.

We are only here for a week on the way home from 14 days in Raja Ampat and would rather not stop shooting just yet.

Wide open to suggestions....

Thanks in advance.

Josh

PS it is Easter, how's that for bad timing?

PPS am shooting with the brand spanking new Gates GT14 lights and they rock like none other.....

Hello

Sorry to hear that your equipment flooded

I havent been to those places so i dont know the distances between the places but there should be a dive resort called papua explorers in raya ampat and the phone number is +62 822-4814-8888

and the owners name is Tunc he used to film with a canon xh a1 in a gates housing...i dont know if that suits you or if he is renting it out but if you want you can speak to him ...may be he helps in an other way

good luck

• Like 1

Thanks lutfu,

Quick trip to Singapore was the solution. 2 days and back in the water.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements