Sign in to follow this  
HHFeather

WTB: mirrorless camera and underwater setup

Hi All,

I am on the hunt for a mirrorless camera and underwater setup. I primarily want to use it for shooting stills and macro on coral reefs, in kelp forests and in tide pools; however, I would also like to use the camera above water occasionally :)

The cameras I am most interested in are the:

Olympus om-d e-m1 + Nauticam housing + 60 mm macro lens and 12-40 pro lens

Olympus om-d e-m5 Mark ii

Panasonic Lumix gx8

I am also interested in the Sony alpha a7ii but that might be a bit out of my price range.

Does anyone have a used mirrorless camera with lenses, an UW housing, ports etc. that they are looking to sell?

If not a full setup, I want to start piecing it together so I am interested in any mirrorless camera bodies, lenses, housings, etc.

Thanks for all of your help!

-Heather

Edited by HHFeather

Hello,

I have a Sony NEX-5 body, Nauticam housing and tray that I could offer you if that set-up would interest. I have upgraded recently to Sony A6000 but had several happy and trouble free years with the NEX-5 set up. It is sitting on a shelf and I am sure we could agree a suitable price.

Cheers

Jim A

• Like 1

Hey Jim-I just sent you a message. I am interested but I also shy away from Sony due to the expensive lenses and I think I would like something with a little higher megapixels. However....I am still interested :) , so let me know what you are willing to sell it for!

In general, I am still mainly interested in trying out an Olympus system....anyone out there wanting to get rid of their olympus om-d em-1?

Edited by HHFeather

Sony/Nauticam a6000? if interested deedeeflores01@aol.com

• Like 1

Sony/Nauticam a6000? if interested deedeeflores01@aol.com

I am interested, pm sent to your aol account

Hi,

I´m going to sell my OM-d E-M5 Mark II Setup.....

If interested just contact me directly: mailmeyer@gmx.net

I´m located in Germany, international priority shipment to US (will be around 120 USD) and payment by payball are no problem.

Kind regards,

Andreas

M5 MII & 12-40 Pro. Bought separatly, so no "Kit" package. Comes in original box. Shutter count around 3000 (have to check it) and lens like new, only used for around 500 pictures

YS-D1 incl. Inon Mega Float Arm S (1x), ULCS DB-08 (1x), ULCS Clamps (3x), Fibre Optic Cable.

Strobes in perfect condition incl. all original assecoieres and neoprene cover. Two sets as described

are available.

Nauticam Housing NAU-17809 & Nauticam Tray incl. Left Handle (71207) & Right Handle,

and Tray Ball Adapter (2) (New Version 25111) & Wide Angle Port 36129 & Gear 36045

SmallHD DP4 in NA-DP4 Housing incl. DP4 Bundle and Nauticam Bulkhead

Ready to go for Pana, Nikon, Canon, Oly M5 II, Fuji and many others)

Camera, Lens, Strobes and NA Housing come in original box. Housing was bought in January 2016. Only used for a 2 week trip to the maldives, so around 15 times in water.....

I will drop into the box things like a lanyard, 8 Duracell nimh batteries and Varta charger for the strobes, magic filter .....

• Like 1

And i have a nauticam setup for olympus om-D em5 (mark 1), if interested to save money pm me ;-)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

Your post dates a bit but are you still in the market for a mirrorless camera? I have a full Sony A7 kit including camera/ Nauticam Housing and lenses for $5500 for sale. You can check my ad under D.K.S. or email @ ken.ann@telus.net

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements