kingpenguin

Nauticam NA-Rx100 Mk1 Housing, Flex Tray, Trigger Release

Selling my Nauticam RX-100 housing with double handle Flex Tray, two ball mounts and Trigger Release Extension.

The housing is in excellent condition, never flooded and ready to shoot. Includes spare o-ring.

$695 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal

post-10329-0-76147300-1463976712_thumb.jpg

post-10329-0-78984400-1463976904_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hello! I am interested in this housing! If I'm. It mistaken, it's for the version 1 RX100? Judging by the model number in the picture, I believe it is but I wanted to make sure. Also, are you willing to sell the housing without the handles/ tray? I look forward to hearing from you!

JC

Any idea on how much that set up wieghs? Taking another look at that picture, I may be interested in buying the setup in its entirety.

Thank you for your time.

JC

Is this rig still for sale?

Great. A few quick questions:

- please confirm this is for the MK I, and not a later version rx100;

- could you provide the model numbers for the parts excluding the nauticam case?

- could you please tell me the cost to post to Australia?

Many thanks.

David

Shipping to Australia would cost $80USD by USPS International Priority Mail.

The housing fits the (original)first version of the RX100.

The other parts included with the housing are the Nauticam Flex Tray II Rt & Lt Handles and the Compact Shutter Release and right Handle Bracket.

Hello,

I'm interested in how you mounted the shutter release extension on your housing :

Could you please precise what reference is the handle bracket mounted on the rig ?

I own a NA-RX100M2, and seeking for a solution like yours, but brackets for NA-RX100M1 and M2 do not seem to exist !

Thanks in advance !

Sponsors

Advertisements