Sign in to follow this  
mattmarinegreen

Diving in Sri Lanka in June?

Hi,

Is there anyone out there with experience of diving in Sri Lanka in June? If so is there anywhere with good diving around that time? Research I have done seems to suggest it is a bad idea due to monsoon in the west and swell in the east. I am going for 3 weeks, I was going to just do land stuff but if there is anywhere which would be good diving I will take my underwater gear.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Matt

Hi,

Is there anyone out there with experience of diving in Sri Lanka in June? If so is there anywhere with good diving around that time? Research I have done seems to suggest it is a bad idea due to monsoon in the west and swell in the east. I am going for 3 weeks, I was going to just do land stuff but if there is anywhere which would be good diving I will take my underwater gear.

Matt

Matt to you go? Do any diving in Shi Lanka? Not much info here.

Bob

Hi,

Matt

You can dive the East Coast i.e. Trincomalee in June. Let me know if you want more info. I normally use Island scuba and thier e mail is dive@islandscuba.net Although they are Colombo based. they should be able to give you more info etc.

Diggy

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements