saudio

Nauticam NA-7D housing for Canon 7D, plus 7D body for sale

For sale, Nauticam NA-7D housing for Canon 7D. This housing is in excellent cosmetic and perfect mechanical condition. The housing was completely refurbished by Reef Photo, an authorized Nauticam dealer, in early 2014, which included replacement of all control o-rings, and has been used on two dive trips since then. All controls work flawlessly. I take excellent care of my equipment, the housing was carefully rinsed in fresh water after each dive (including the operation of each control) and then soaked for at least an hour after each trip. It was stored in a dry, cool area.

The housing DOES NOT include any lens ports or lens gears. It does include the camera tray, standard viewfinder, and (2) main O-rings.
Also for sale, my Canon 7D (body only, no lenses). It is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition, and includes all original accessories and packaging.
I’m asking $1750 for the housing and $700 for the camera body. I will sell them together for $2000 plus actual shipping costs.
You may contact me if you are interested at
saudio (at) earthlink (dot) net
3L8A0969.jpg
3L8A0974.jpg
3L8A0975.jpg
3L8A0976.jpg
3L8A0981.jpg
3L8A0984.jpg
3L8A0988.jpg
3L8A0989.jpg

A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Housing is sold, will sell the body for $500 plus shipping.

How do I edit my posts here?

Housing is sold, will sell the body for $500 plus shipping.

How do I edit my posts here?

Hey saudio

If you look to the bottom right of your post, you should see the words "Report", "Edit", "Multiquote" and "Quote". Select Edit (of course) to edit your post. This will open a text box in which would can make changes and, when done, click on Save.

Hope that helps

Hey saudio

If you look to the bottom right of your post, you should see the words "Report", "Edit", "Multiquote" and "Quote". Select Edit (of course) to edit your post. This will open a text box in which would can make changes and, when done, click on Save.

Hope that helps

Hey tim, that button seems to be missing for me on my original post which is the one I want to edit to reflect the changes. Thanks

Hey tim, that button seems to be missing for me on my original post which is the one I want to edit to reflect the changes. Thanks

It's missing completely? Or is it grey? Trying moving your cursor in the area near Quote and Multiquote and see if Edit appears......

It's missing completely? Or is it grey? Trying moving your cursor in the area near Quote and Multiquote and see if Edit appears......

It's missing completely. It is there for all subsequent posts of mine, but not for the original post. I moved my curser around all over the area. Not there.

It's missing completely. It is there for all subsequent posts of mine, but not for the original post. I moved my curser around all over the area. Not there.

OK, I must admit I'm not sure why the Edit isn't on the original post. It could be that after a certain period you cannot edit an "older" post. Let me check with The Boss.....

This forum gives you a very limited time to edit posts. This is to prevent posts being edited some time after posting and the threads hence becoming non sensical.

Rather than edit the post, simply add another post to your thread with the new/changed information. This has the added benefit of bumping your post back up in the forum.

All the best

Adam

Sponsors

Advertisements