Sign in to follow this  
jahjahwarrior

Nikon D7000 and Ikelite housing

Nikon D7000 with little use, two batteries, and book on how to master the Nikon D7000.

Ikelite Housing in amazing condition, with leak detector. I think it has 2 dives since the last full service from Ikelite which included a completely new rear half. Handles red rubber is flaking but otherwise, this housing is in perfect shape. It saw an annual trip for a few years, and has been a backup ever since, very little use.

$1450 as a set

p1969878325-3.jpg

p1920637575-3.jpg

p2028528771-3.jpg

Is it 1450 for everything pictured... or just the camera and housing without the dome and lens?

1400 for housing and camera I can include a port at that price but I can't include a lens at that price, see my other post for port numbers I have available

Hi, do you have a # or e-mail I can contact you directly? Looking for housing, ports and camera body. I have lenses.

How many clicks on the camera?

Hey mate, when i clicked on the pics, there appeared to be strobes and a lens in the photo....is all that included?

Please make an offer for this camera and housing!

I hate to see it collecting dust, it's an incredible camera and it can be yours!

I need to sell this in the next two weeks, this is the package, I will include arms, one side is larger ball but includes adaptor so the end ball clamp is standard 1", not the 1.25 that us used on the first clamp.

Also remember this includes a leak detector!

$950

09f475d5eb42353a27a8a0f33ec1cc9c.jpg

b52963f40932f7b5849011d06694d267.jpg

537ab514837107d756d809d45a3dcc0f.jpg

I'd like to see detail pictures of the wide angle dome, housing and camera. Or a video showing its real condition. My email is gmarkiewicz@gmail.com. Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements