Sign in to follow this  
Walt Stearns

FS: Ultralight. Nauticam and Aquatica arm segments and clamps

Doing some house cleaning and decided to put a few odds and ends up sale.

In the picture I have the following:

Two Ultralight 8-inch double ball buoyancy arm segments - $25 each

Two UltraLight 8-inch single ball arm segment for Sea & Sea YS model strobes - $35 each

Two Nauticam Multi-Purpose Clamp with shackle - $30 each

One UltraLight Clamp - $20

Three Ultralight ULCS AD-SSL Adaptor for Sea & Sea Strobes - $15 each

Two Aquatica angled base adaptor with dovetail mounting adaptor base plate/shoe - $30 each

One Aquatica Universal light saddle with 1-inch ball - $25

Not pictured, but like new condition.

One Nauticam Sea & Sea NX/DX Style 3-Lug Bayonet Ring for converting any Nauticam Port with a removable bayonet ring to one with a Sea & Sea style bayonet mount. $25

Prices do not including shipping. Items will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail based on content size - $6.80 for small box, $13.45 for a medium box.

post-4290-0-19969900-1471380612_thumb.jpg

post-4290-0-73707200-1471380630_thumb.jpg

Hi Walt,

I will purchase the 8" Ultralight float arms If you could advise shipping cost to Townsville, Australia 4811

Cheers,

Scott Blanch

Hi Walt,

I'll take your Two Nauticam Multi-Purpose Clamp with shackle

Elmer

Following have been sold:

The two Ultralight 8-inch double ball buoyancy arm segments - $25 each

Two UltraLight 8-inch single ball arm segment for Sea & Sea YS model strobes - $35 each

Two Nauticam Multi-Purpose Clamp with shackle - $30 each

One UltraLight Clamp - $20

I still have:

Three Ultralight ULCS AD-SSL Adaptor for Sea & Sea Strobes - $15 each

Two Aquatica angled base adaptor with dovetail mounting adaptor base plate/shoe - $30 each

One Aquatica Universal light saddle with 1-inch ball - $25

One Nauticam Sea & Sea NX/DX Style 3-Lug Bayonet Ring for converting any Nauticam Port with a removable bayonet ring to one with a Sea & Sea style bayonet mount. $25

Plus I came across these, not sure if they are something any body wants of needs.

One Ikelite Sync Cord Protector for the male end of a Ikelite Sync Cord #0301.12

Two Ikelite Protector for 1 Ikelite & 1 Nikonos Male Connectors

post-4290-0-86925100-1471521555_thumb.jpg

post-4290-0-34484400-1471521567_thumb.jpg

O.K. Folks, I still have the Following:

Three (two short, one long) Ultralight Control System Adaptors for Sea & Sea Strobes for $8 each, or all three for $20.

The ULCS AD-SSL Adaptors allows mounting Sea & Sea YS-series strobes like the YS-27, YS-60, YS-90, YS-110 with the rest of a strobe arm system using standard 1-inch ball and clamp systems like Ultralight and Aqautica.

Two Aquatica angled base adaptor with dovetail mounting adaptor – price $25 each

I have two Aquatica two lower arm angled base adaptors with dovetail mounting adaptor. Both base adaptors come with Ultralight Dovetail Base Plates with female dovetail groove that can be mounted on most underwater housings and camera trays. The Ultralight Dovetail Base Plates do not come with screws for housing installation. For mounting on Sea & Sea, Subal and Seacam housings, the base will require flat head model 5mm screws.

One Aquatica Universal light saddle with 1-inch ball – price $20

This Aquatica Universal light saddle features mounting bracket that clamps to the mid section of Aquatica’s non-buoyant all aluminum type arm segments.

One Nauticam Sea & Sea NX/DX Style 3-Lug Bayonet Ring – price $20

Converts Nauticam Port to Sea & Sea style bayonet mount.

Prices do not including shipping. Items will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail based on content size - $6.80 for small box, $13.45 for a medium box.

post-4290-0-34362300-1472500956_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements