Sign in to follow this  
photoagent101

FS: Olympus Micro-4/3 Lenses, Panasonic GH4 body, and Nauticam Port for GH4 housing

I have the following Panasonic and Olympus gear (for the Panasonic GH4 camera and other Micro-4/3 cameras) for sale:

All items are in like new condition. I used these in an underwater housing for two trips. As most uw photographers know, cameras and lenses sealed in a housing are used in about as perfect an environment as possible. There's no dust, for instance; and dive crews usually days handle the gear very carefully. As long as the housing has never been flooded, the gear should be in excellent shape -- far better than used cameras and lenses used topside.

All the below items are in like-new cosmetic and perfect working condition.

Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ Lens (Black)

Nauticam Macro Port and Zoom Gear Set For the above lens

see extensive notes below.

The port also fits the Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 macro Lens.

The lens retails for $499. I am selling it for $439.

The zoom gear and port retails for $800. I am selling the gear and port for $599.

Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 macro Lens: brand new in box. Never used. Selling for $399.

Olympus M.ZUIKO 40-150mm f/2.8 Interchangeable PRO Lens for Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3: brand new in box. Never used. Selling for $1299.

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 BODY DSLM Mirrorless 4K Cinematic Camera Body Only (Black): like-new cosmetic and perfect working condition. Used as a backup camera. Retails for $1298 on Amazon, selling for $1099.

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, and personal checks. Personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norbert Wu

About the Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ Lens, gear, and port combination:

I used the above lens, gear, and port on a Panasonic GH4 system. The lens should fit on any Micro 4/3 camera. I hope to sell the lens, gear, and port together, because putting the gear on the port, while guided well with the instructions, was quite a process.

This lens and gear/port combination is perfect for someone with a GH-4 camera, who wants to shoot both wide and macro on the same dive. It has a 24mm angle of view (equivalent to a 35mm full frame lens) and focuses down to . With the Nauticam zoom gear, you have power zoom capability. I loved using this lens. It is truly a "one lens does it all" as I was able to use it to shoot wide scenes and macro during the same dive, without having to change lenses.

Macro specifications for the lens:

Min focus 0.20 m (7.87″)

Max magnification 0.36× (focuses close enough so a postage stamp fills the frame -- just tested it, see the sample image).

from the web: True macro would be 1:1 meaning a one inch object would be one inch on the sensor/film. So this lens would have a one inch object being .36 inches on the sensor. Which is quite good given the sensor size...In this case, a rectangle from the business card about 2 inches wide would fill the width of the final photo. A true macro lens should have a magnification of about 1, and for a general purpose lens, 0.36 is very very good. It means that a postage stamp will be blown up to fill your monitor screen....

From the web:

This special gear and port solution allows the physical macro switch on the 12-50 lens to be operated, and enables the lens' entire zoom range. This solution provides both more magnification and the full range of focal lengths from 12-50mm, which is not possible in competing housings.

This port has 77mm threads; 67mm mount wet lenses can not be directly attached. Use the Nauticam 67mm Flip Diopter Holder for 77mm Ports.

post-16971-0-44222600-1476481887_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-67295600-1476481896_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-30484300-1476481906_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-87039100-1476481916_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-97863700-1476481926_thumb.jpg

Sold:

Nauticam Macro Port and Zoom Gear Set For the Olympus 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ Lens has been sold.

Olympus 60mm f/2.8 macro Lens has been sold.

Please note that the Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ Lens has NOT been sold.

Thanks!

Price reduced:

Olympus M.ZUIKO 40-150mm f/2.8 Interchangeable PRO Lens for Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3: now $1200

Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ Lens (Black): $369

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 BODY DSLM Mirrorless 4K Cinematic Camera Body Only (Black): $999.

Price further reduced:

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 BODY DSLM Mirrorless 4K Cinematic Camera Body Only (Black): $899.
Excellent working and cosmetic condition.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements