Sign in to follow this  
photoagent101

FS: Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) and M77 to Bayonet Mount Converter

For Sale: Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) and M77 to Bayonet Mount Converter
Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) 130 deg. FOV: used once in Car Wash cenote in the Yucatan. Mint condition. Retails for $1150, selling for $979
More info:
Nauticam M77 to Bayonet Mount Converter for Wet Lenses WWL­1/CMC: Mount this adaptor on your flat port with 77mm thread to permit rapid, simple, easy, and secure, attachment of the Nauticam WWL-1, CMC, or SMC wet lenses with Nauticam Bayonet mount. Retails for $80, selling for $65.
I used the above on a Panasonic GH4 housing with a 12-50mm lens. The port for the 12-50mm lens has a 77mm thread -- therefore the M77 mount converter for sale above.
Photographers have been raving about the WWL-1 lens, and rightly so. Nauticam has produced a wet lens that converts certain Micro-4/3 lenses into wide-angle lenses that produce sharp, clear images. Nauticam knows their optics and has produced a unique, useful product.
If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, and personal checks. Personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.
Thanks!
Norbert Wu

post-16971-0-20004700-1476548709_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-71519800-1476548715_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-32749800-1476548735_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-42918000-1476548743_thumb.jpg

Norb, can you speak to how the lens performs? Its heft and bulk are a concern to me. How did this handle for you?

Regards.

Craig in Waipahu, HI

Sorry folks, the lens has been sold.

Craig -- yes, the WWL-1 lens does have some heft and bulk to it. However, Nauticam has a mounting bracket so you can attach the wet lens to a strobe arm, which makes it pretty easy to carry around. In the water, I did not find the weight or bulk to be much of a problem. That said, I am just not sure how much I would use this lens. I will be posting on my blog (just google "Norbert Wu blog") a pretty comprehensive review of the WWL-1 lens, hopefully by the end of the week.

PS to lutfu: On the 12-50mm lens, the WWL-1 lens vignettes at around 16mm, from my tests. If you use it with a 12-42mm lens, for instance, it will be wider on the latter lens.

• Like 2

Thanks Norbert. I'll be looking for it. Just had a look at your blog. Sorry to hear about the NPS problem. Used to be that Nikon had a good couple guys in Torrance. I"ll check on who's there now.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements