photoagent101

FS: Nauticam Straight and 45-degree Viewfinders

FS: Nauticam Straight and 45-degree Viewfinders

I used both of these viewfinders on various Nauticam housings, including housings for Nikon D800, Nikon D7000, and Panasonic GH4 cameras (if I remember correctly).

These viewfinders are for Nauticam DSLR housings. I understand that Nauticam now makes viewfinders for mirrorless cameras, so check with an expert to be sure that your housing will accept one of these viewfinders (I am not one). I am pretty sure that these fit my GH4 housings, but I ended up not using them at all on my GH4 housings (I just used the LCD screens for simplicity).

Both of these viewfinder are in perfect working condition, and excellent cosmetic condition. The straight viewfinder has a small water spot on the outside glass element; you can't see it when you are looking through it.

The straight v/f comes with rubber caps for both sides along with a soft case; the 45-degree v/f comes with a soft case but only rubber cap for the large outside glass.

Prices:

Straight viewfinder: $895

45-degree viewfinder: $795

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards (invoiced through Square, preferred - buyers no longer have to disclose cc info to sellers if invoiced through Square!), Paypal, and personal checks. Personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norbert Wu

post-16971-0-33692300-1476758409_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-57359300-1476758418_thumb.jpg

Edited by photoagent101

Would you post 45 degree viewfinder to Australia? My email is sjalbon@live.com

Hi folks: thanks for the interest.

45-degree viewfinder has been sold.

Straight viewfinder is still available.

pm sent

Sponsors

Advertisements