Sign in to follow this  
javieron

Hi guys

Hi, this week I've created a new thread asking for some feedback to divers in the forum. I guess you find it like spam because it has been deleted, right? Is not there any way to get feedback from divers here in Wetpixel? I would appreciate any help or advise you can give me.

Thanks for this

Javier

Hi Javier

It depends what feedback you want. What is it you are looking for as Wetpixel is set up with various forums covering most of the issues that are of interest to people who use the site? So, for example, discussions on lighting and strobes, post-production issues, sales of equipment.

Is what you are looking for not already covered by one of the forums?

Hi Giant!

Thanks for your answer. I opened a thread asking for feedback from divers for our resort. We love hear from divers and learn from their experience. We have been operating since 2013 and we constantly look for feedback.

We asked three questions:

• Main concerns and what divers look for in a resort and/or in a dive school to enjoy long stays diving?
  • Is there something that they have never found and they would love to get?
  • What is the most precious service or element for a diver in an dive resort?

It would be great to open a thread to get great insight.

What do you think? Don't you think this feedback can enrich our resort and forum content?

Thanks

Javier

Hi Javier

Ahhhh, now I see.

Wetpixel isn't really a forum for getting feedback on how a dive resort operates. or what it might offer its clients.

I would have thought your resort's social media avenues are the place for that.

Best wishes

My pleasure, Javier

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements