bluep

Wanted - Olympus PT-EP12 housing (for Olympus E-PL7)

Looking for this housing (preferably without the camera), happy to consider dome/tray/arm/camera sets.

Let me know what you have, location and price.

I have a tray, arms, two YS-110 strobes, batteries, charger and cables available in the US. I'd like to sell the whole lot for $1100 but am willing to discuss pieces separately.

Thanks UncaDon - don't think I have the cash to buy the whole lot at the moment - do you have the housing? That's the bit I want...can you let me know a breakdown of what you'd want for the different pieces.

Just to be clear to anyone reading my wanted post, I already have an E-PL7 - and range of lenses (already in use with my E-PL1 full set up) so was looking primarily for the housing and then will add tray/arms/strobes as and when.

I have the PT-EP12 housing with the standard port, the Precision Olympus Dome port for an 8mm fisheye lens, the longer short arm (PTSA-03) and the fiber optic cable (PTCB-E02) if you're still looking.

How much were you wanting:

A) for just the housing and standard port

B) for the housing, standard port and dome port?

And where abouts are you in the world?

How much were you wanting:

A) for just the housing and standard port

B) for the housing, standard port and dome port?

And where abouts are you in the world?

I would sell the housing and standard port for $350 and everything together for $550. If you're interested, I'll add in the short arm, fiber optic cable and a new o-ring for the housing if you buy everything.

I'm in Manhattan.

Thanks - I was hoping you might be in the UK. Bit too far for me to pay that kind of cash I'm afraid unless it was with a long established member of the forum with lots of trades behind them.

Edited by bluep

Sponsors

Advertisements