dgfinch

Ikelite Housing for Nikon D7200 and D7100 with Lens Port

Just back from Ikelite for full service and testing.

Underwater TTL Housing for Nikon D7100, D7200 DSLR - Ikelite 6801.72 -

Modular 1.75 Inch Extension Ring with Focus - Ikelite 5510.75

Modular Flat Front for FL Systems - Ikelite 5510.35

XIT404 Aperture Knob

Included in the service by Ikelite was the replacement of all O-rings and electronics. This rig is as good as new.

$1500 shipped CONUS.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks.

post-24045-0-63695300-1478270388_thumb.jpg

post-24045-0-57418500-1478270402_thumb.jpg

Hi there,

I'm looking for a D7200 housing. If you haven't sold it, and want to part with just the housing, please let me know.

Thanks,

lhgpixdiver

Thank you for your interest. I need to sell it as a complete unit because I won't have a use for the port without the housing.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a D7200 housing. If you haven't sold it, and want to part with just the housing, please let me know.

Thanks,

lhgpixdiver

I understand - but one of the folks that replied wanted the port only. Wonder if you would part with it since two separate folks wanted the port and I wanted the housing. If you're holding tight on not separating things, I can understand, but I'm inquiring since there are folks that are asking for different parts, so you might be able to sell everything, but to different buyers. Obviously, it's more efficient to sell everything to one buyer, but selling parts might not be a bad idea since their value may decrease the longer you have it. Just a thought. If you change your mind, let me know. I will be buying a housing for a D7200 one way or the other before my next dive.

Thanks much,

lhgpixdiver

Thanks for your note. Maybe you could consider selling your port(s) to someone else who has expressed an interest? I would just prefer to sell the whole rig and be done with it.

Thanks very much for your correspondence.

Question on the housing - you say Ikelite replaced O-rings and electronics. Does that mean their was a leak? I'm trying to understand why electronics would need to be replaced. What state do you live in? If the other person that was interested in the port is still interested, then I might work something out. Does your housing have a Serial Number in the upper left corner of the front of the housing (should be a 5-digit number)? Can I ask what that is so I can confirm with Ikelite the service you say it received? Nothing personal, but we need to be sure about purchasing used equipment.

thanks...

Question on the housing - you say Ikelite replaced O-rings and electronics. Does that mean their was a leak? I'm trying to understand why electronics would need to be replaced. What state do you live in? If the other person that was interested in the port is still interested, then I might work something out. Does your housing have a Serial Number in the upper left corner of the front of the housing (should be a 5-digit number)? Can I ask what that is so I can confirm with Ikelite the service you say it received? Nothing personal, but we need to be sure about purchasing used equipment.

thanks...

I would be happy to send you a scanned image of the invoice from Ikelite. Please send me an email so that I email you a copy of the invoice, and additional pictures if you wish. My email address is thuban06 [at] gmail.com.

Sponsors

Advertisements