BrTalon

Sony RX100IV with Nauticam Housing, plus Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1)

For Sale: Sony RX100IV with Nauticam Housing, plus Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) and M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter

and assorted accessories.

Condition: camera and housing were used in four dive trips (all liveaboards) and are in excellent (like new) condition.

WWL-1 lens was used in two trips and is in excellent condition as well.

Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) Retails for $1150, selling for $978

Nauticam M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter for Wet Lenses WWL­1/CMC: rapid, simple, easy, and secure, attachment of the Nauticam WWL-1, CMC, or SMC wet lenses with Nauticam Bayonet mount. Retails for $80, selling for $65.

Sony RX100IV Retails for $898, selling for $750 include two extra batteries, carrying case, additional charger, and a mini tripod.

Nauticam NA-RX100IV housing: Retails for $995, plus $220 Nauticam Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System (na-25611), $150 tray& left handle, $40 right handle, 2 strobe mounting ball ($16 each) So total retails for $1437, now selling for $1100.

If buying all together (WWL-1, camera and housing), the bundle price is $2600

If you are interested, please contact TYFBRIAN at gmail dot com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to accommodate reasonable offers. I can accept Venmo, Paypal, and personal checks. Personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Brian

Edited by BrTalon
  • Like 1

bump.

Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) Retails for $1150, selling for $900

Nauticam M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter for Wet Lenses WWL­1/CMC: Retails for $80, selling for $50.

Sony RX100IV Retails for $898, selling for $700 include two extra batteries, carrying case, additional charger, and a mini tripod.

Nauticam NA-RX100IV housing: Retails for $995, plus $220 Nauticam Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System (na-25611), $150 tray& left handle, $40 right handle, 2 strobe mounting ball ($16 each) So total retails for $1437, now selling for $1000.

If buying all together (WWL-1, camera and housing), the bundle price is $2400

Were you able to sell these?

I'm a longer term lurker, first time poster here. But I have only excellent ratings on FredMiranda's buy and sell forum under the username lbmedia if you'd like to check there. Thanks.

Sponsors

Advertisements