LiquidAdventures

Keldan Luna 8 6000 Lumen Flux Video Lights in Excellent Condition

Keldan Video Lights in Excellent Condition They just over 2 years old and now have less than 20 dives on them. I recently used them on 6 dives in Indonesia for a Manta Video (last week) and now will no longer need them as they will not get used until late next year. So rather than storing them I am posting them here. The original batteries are still in excellent condition and hold a full charge so you still get the 55min- 2.5hr burn time. These are the modular version so you are able to update the video heads as Keldan releases new technology.

​Cost $4200 + new

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. You can check the specs with Backscatter where they were originally purchased.

Package comes with:

Asking $2095 USD for

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Lights

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Batteries (Original Batteries)

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Ball Clamps

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Chargers

----

If you are interested in two spare batteries (bought one month ago and have been charged once) for a total of 4 batteries

Package above (+) $700 USD = $2795

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Batteries (used once - basically brand new - Paid $880 a month ago)

-----

I have sold other items on Wetpixel here like an aquatic 5DMKIII housing and Flouro Diving Kit

I will accept Paypal Only.

----

Edited by LiquidAdventures

I would like to take the lights please if you can post them to Iceland for the asking price?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Connor,

Yes the lights are still available. There is one other person in Iceland currently interested. Let me know if you have any questions I can help with.
Cheers
milesbelow.com

Sponsors

Advertisements