Sign in to follow this  
steve c r

old nikon 60mm lens in nauticam 60/87 mm port new type

Hi all I have a problem. I am looking for information as to whether the old style nikon lens ( 60mm) will fit into the nauticam macro port 60 , I also have a 20 mm port extention for the 60 making it an 87. The reason I am asking is i`m told the old lens works really well with a teleconverter and the new lens which i have does not. I don`t want to start buying more ports to replace stuff i already have but would buy an old 60 mm lens if it will fit into my existing ports and work . thanks for advice steve

ps. just to make this clear i have the macro port made for the new 60mm lens not the compact port or old style threaded nauticam port.

Edited by steve c r

I used the 60mm 2.8D in port 87 a lot with a DX body (D7000)...worked well on its own. With a wet diopter it showed the barrel of the wet lens (Subsee +10). Now that I am shooting a full frame body, I haven't used the 60.

I believe Jack Connick from Optical Ocean Sales told me that he has used the AF-D in the Nauticam Macro 60 port. At 1:1 it fills it, so you can't use any dry diopters or filters. You may want to ping him and confirm.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements