Sign in to follow this  
DiveWild

Login Window on opening page

Just a kind note to say that it sure would be nice if there was some way to see that you were sign in on the opening page upon doing so. Unless I'm doing it wrong, after signing in, the option/Sign Out bar doesn't appear until you enter a forum page. No, its not a huge deal but most all other sites show some sign of having done so as a constant while navigating the site.

Once you have logged on your user name should appear to the right of the black bar at the very top of the screen. Is it not showing?

I believe OP is referring to the same dilemma I have. If you login at front page of wetpixel.com, the wetpixel.com front page, Full Frame, Articles, TRIPS, Contests, Divefilm and About pages do not show your logged in status, i.e. do not show my account name anywhere and neither show a logout option. On the the Forums page and its subpages show your logged status and allow you to actually logout.

Yeah, I see now.

Hmmm, I guess it's the way the system is set up. Once you go into Forums you can see you are logged in and, as r4E says, you can log out.

You should get a "You are Logged in" message - which disappears - when you log in and stay on the home page. But, yes, nothing on there to show that you are actually logged in.

Thank you it is a glitch.

The front page log in allows admins to log in to edit the front page. The forum log in to add or respond to posts is via the forum page.

My apologies for the confusion.

Adam

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements