Hannes_taucht_ab

FS: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 12-50mm lens, like new!

Hello people,

I'm selling the Oly 12-50mm M43 lens (black version). It's essentially in an 'as-new' condition as I've only used it on a few occasions (<5 days).

Asking price is £100.

The lens is located in Preston, UK but I'm willing to ship it anywhere if you're covering the cost.

Looks like a cool lens, but It doesn't look like there's a zoom gear to get it to work in my Oly housing with an AOI semi-dome port.

Looks like a cool lens, but It doesn't look like there's a zoom gear to get it to work in my Oly housing with an AOI semi-dome port.

I happen to have the zoom gear for this lens if you're interested....in addition to the lens itself. I just haven't posted an ad yet

Is it an Olympus zoom gear? Do you know the model #? Want to make sure it's compatible with my housing and port.

Thanks!

If traveldave leave I'm interested in the zoom gear, let me know.

Thanks

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Do you guys mind having your zoom gear related conversation via PM? I'm still trying to sell the lens here ;)

Willing to sell for £70

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Too expensive to ship the lens to Colorado, so I'm out.

dawallace99 - sent you a PM on the zoom gear and lens you have.

Thanks,
Dave

Shipping to France will be about £30. I can take some pictures if you really want it but it does look brand new. No marks or anything. I only used it twice i think

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements