Sign in to follow this  
photoagent101

FS: Nauticam NA-GH4 Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH4

Nauticam NA-GH4 Housing, includes M14 vacuum valve and hand pump.

Selling the housing and vacuum valve/pump for $1650.

If you don't want the vacuum valve and pump, then the housing alone will be $1500.

I used this as a backup housing, and it is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. The photos show the housing with my preferred setup (dovetail plates on top of the arms rather than balls). I will set up the housing as it comes new from the factory, with mounting balls on top of the arms.

The first image is what the housing will look like once I have the time to put the original balls back on the arms. The other images are what the housing actually looks like. You will get the housing in the 2nd and 3rd images, but with ball mounts on top of the arms. I put a GoPro mount on the top of the housing -- I will include the original hardware if you want to remove that mount and put the original shoe on the housing. I strongly advise keeping the GoPro mount on the housing -- it will be difficult to get off for one thing; and it's a far better mount than the shoe that was on there originally -- you can always adapt something to fit into the GoPro mounts, and of course you can put a GoPro in the mount too!

I really enjoy using these housings. They are compact and easy to put together.

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I prefer Square Cash or Paypal personal transfers that do not charge fees to the seller or buyer. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, then I will split the 3% fee with you which is charged to the seller. I can accept credit cards through Square (which is great; I can send you an invoice which you can then pay with a credit card or bank account; I never see the account number or credit card number). Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.
Thanks!
Norbert Wu

post-16971-0-92877800-1487945714_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-56317600-1487945741_thumb.jpg

post-16971-0-61459000-1487945779_thumb.jpg

Is your GH4 housing still available?

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements