Ggtuim

Website for my pictures?

Hello. I'm thinking about making a website for myself. I want a website whit profesional galery where I can upload my photos. I want good service and support. Do you know where can do such a website for me? Thanks.

Hi Ggtium

Have you thought of having a go yourself? I set one up a couple years ago and was surprised that it was not as tricky as I thought. I used a software program called EverWeb which I found pretty intuitive and their customer service are very helpful. Once you have designed it they can host the site for you (maybe $75/year) - or you can use another web hosting service.

I did make some enquiries in the UK with web designing services and gave up when the costs seemed to be around £4000!

There are many companies that can do this for you. You just need to know what you want!

I agree with TimG :) I use WordPress for my website. Although it's mainly a blog, I do have a couple of galleries of photos there. I signed up with BlueHost and paid for my own domain, but that isn't strictly necessary. I did everything myself and I'm not a "webmaster" by any stretch of the imagination :D Perhaps you don't need to pay someone to do it for you... It's not as difficult as you might think ;)

Edited by ScubaBill22

I like WordPress designs. Do you know whoever can make a site for me in WordPress. I don't have a very big budget!

It'd help to know where you are.....

And you're not going to give it a DIY try?

Sponsors

Advertisements