OldDiver.com

For Sale SeaCam Superdome

SeaCam Superdome no flaws or nicks in dome. Some wear on sunshade. Used on my D2x SeaCam housing. $900.00 Contact me for pictures if interested.

Hello there.... interested... Please send pics!

WetPixel Members:

Pics of SuperDome showing normal scratches on bottom of sunshade wings. The wings are replaceable even though I liked having a little wear on them because it made me look more professional.

Again absolutely perfect glass. Aftermarket anti-reflection material installed inside dome greatly reduces flare.
Cost of shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer.

post-61328-0-63586500-1498573881_thumb.jpg

post-61328-0-66837000-1498573883_thumb.jpg

post-61328-0-90465700-1498573884_thumb.jpg

post-61328-0-05022200-1498573887_thumb.jpg

post-61328-0-49213300-1498573888_thumb.jpg

Please PM me your location and number so we can discuss... very interested.

San Diego cell 858 395 3015

Thanks.... was the anti-reflection coating on the glass done by SeaCam or someone else? If the latter, who?

No anti-reflection coating is on the glass. The anti-reflection "material" mentioned is the "velvet" like material the reduces reflections from the black metal inside the dome. This type of material was used before SeaCam started flocking the inside by hand for an extra $300+ or coating the glass for that matter.

I used Steve Frink's posted instructions to obtain the velvet material from Edmunton Scientific and installed it myself. You can see the seams in the material where they meet in the pictures. The material came with a self adhesive back. It works very well and greatly reduced the normal bright light situations where the metal, although anodized, still would reflect an ugly ring on photos in certain intense light situations. Virtually every wide shot on my website was shot with this dome.

Website is OldDiver.com if you have not guessed based on my site name.

Sponsors

Advertisements