bubffm

FS: Gates Housing for Sony AX100 with rich set of accessories

I my selling my Gates AX100 housing for the Sony AX100 4k camcorder, a highly versatile setup for capturing top notch 4k video in prosumer quality.

I have used this setup for two years in various remote locations and the housing does show this with a fair amount of salt-stains, which is however purely a cosmetic issue. Technically the housing is fully functional and has had a factory review and check at Gates last year.

The housing is equipped with a Hugyfot vacuum valve and battery driven pump. Vacuum detection electronics are not installed but can be retrofitted easily (I prefer the manual check: Pump vacuum and after 15 min. open the latches. If the housing holds solidly together, your vacuum is good. Close latches - dive)

The housing is being sold with following accessories:

• Gates wide angle port and a Gates Macro port. Both in pristine condition without scratches.
  • Two URPRO filters: Magenta (currently installed) and Red.
  • A top-handle, including two custom build detachable winglets (my own design, build in seawater proof aluminum by a toolmaker) for the top handle to attach video light arms. (To me, this is a much better way of attaching lights than on the side handles directly. Just unscrew the top handle and the lighting is quickly removed or re-installed.)
  • Saga Flip adapter which fits on both the Wide angle and the macro port and takes 67mm Diopters for macro work (like Saga, Sea&Sea etc.)
  • Gates Tripod adapter and Tripod Plate
  • Two sets of spare O-Rings, both main and port O-Rings
  • Counterweight to put into the upper right corner inside the back-part of the housing for perfect neutral buoyancy.
  • All necessary Allen keys
  • Original Gates grease
  • Guarantee card
  • User-Manual can be downloaded from Gates webpage or will be mailed as pdf-file.
Considering offers for this ready-to-shoot setup at around Euro 2.500. More Pictures avail on request. The kit is based in Germany, offers from Europe preferred for simplicity reasons but will consider offers form elsewhere.

NB: The AX100 camcorder itself that may be seen inside the housing is not part of this sale! If you wish to buy this as well, I will listen to offers :)

post-52205-0-67365300-1498601556_thumb.jpg

Edited by bubffm

Another Pic

post-52205-0-61613300-1498739056_thumb.jpg

Edited by bubffm

Panasonic GH5

I would be interested in your thoughts on your new GH5 vs your AX 100.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Panasonic GH5

I would be interested in your thoughts on your new GH5 experience vs the AX-100

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements