craigpc77

New Nauticam NA-LX-10 Pro Housing for Sale

Brand new Nauticam NA-LX-10 Pro housing for sale!

Includes vacuum valve and iTorch UWL-04 52mm wide lens

AND LX-10 camera with 2 128gb Sandisk cards, two batteries and extra charger.

Used in August 2017 on one trip totaling 20 dives over 8 days for video, been serviced by Backscatter since. I moved from an old Stingray “point & shoot”, the NA-LX10 housing is over my paygrade but a wonderful housing for someone more serious about photography than myself.

I spent over $3,000 inclusive of the camera itself, (including 3 year warrantee which also covers a flooding event). Make me an offer!

Edited by craigpc77

Let's say $2,500 for the camera and the housing.

Open to selling just the housing to an interested buyer.

Edited by craigpc77

Let's say $2,500 for the camera and the housing.

Open to selling just the housing to an interested buyer.

Hello, I'm actually looking at this setup to purchase, always looking for a way to save a few $$ your asking price seems about retail unless I'm missing something in the description. Do you have photos of the gear? Also curious why you selling it and what you might be replacing is it with.

Thanks

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there,

Can you please let me know about cost for the items individually if not in full set?

Thank you

Sorry I just saw these posts now. Maybe the alert wen to my JUNK.

Jeff: The retail for the housing, fish-eye, vacuum misc small items was about 2700 plus tax. I'm also offering the camera, two 128 HD cards, two batteries, extra charger, 3-year full warranty (covers a flooding too) etc etc. Retail was 850 all-in for that. Make me an offer!

I am willing to sell the housing separate from the camera but not the fish-eye separate from the housing. Make me an offer!

Thanks!

Craig

Sponsors

Advertisements