Sign in to follow this  
evildiesel

Wanted: Nauticam housing for GH2

Hi all, looking for a Nauticam housing for a Panasonic GH2. I believe the code is NA-GH2. I'm currently using an Olympus 5050 with an Olympus housing for my underwater photography. I reckon upgrading to the GH2 will blow my mind. The 5050 isn't bad but the AF is amazingly slow and it's really just hit and miss. I'll be prepared to pay any postage. thanks

I already own a 6D which I'm quite happy with. I can get a housing for that for probably half the cost of a GH4 and housing. Seeing as I already have a GH2 I thought it might be even cheaper still than the 6D housing.

Hi evildiesel,

Where about are you located?

I might be of some help to you.... As it happens I have my old Nauticam GH2 housing laying around. Very good condition - as it has flooded once ("unexplained " ;) - think could have been a dislocated o-ring), got it fully re-built by a professional outfit (i.e.. not just serviced). Did about 8 dives with it afterwards and och boy, it has never worked so smooth as after the rebuilt :) As I have upgraded to GH4, it is just gathering dust...was thinking about carrying it as some kind of a backup but then I never have space in my luggage anyway.

Also have GH2 body, chargers, spare batteries (original Panasonic ones) and some other stuff. Could probably include Nauticam Flexitray with both handles and mounting balls if you are after that one too. (again a spare that's gathering dust...)

No ports included though, as I am using these with GH4.

Let me know if you are interested, can drop you some pics of the housing/paperwork etc.

I am based in UK shipping wise.

Cheers,

m

Thanks Andreas for the suggestion. I was looking on eBay.de and couldn't find anything!! I can't see the images of it at the moment but I'll definitely check it out later when I get home from work. Thanks for the offer to contact the seller!

Thanks makar0n, I'd be very interested in your bits and pieces belonging to the gh2. I only really need the housing and maybe the tray but if you wanted the rest gone we could come to some arrangement. Is there any sort of a port with it? I'd hate to buy that and then struggle to find a port for it. I'm only next door to you in Ireland so postage would be sound.

Edited by evildiesel

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements