JJ4DIVER

FS Nikon D810 with Nauticam housing like new condition.

I am selling my Nikon D810 with a shutter count of 680 practically brand new.

Also selling my Nauticam housing which has the vacuum system installed and Im including the flash trigger.

The price is a firm $4500 which is a steal at that! Im located in south Florida but willing to ship worldwide if buyer pays shipping.

post-6684-0-11102800-1513566221_thumb.jpeg

post-6684-0-63706600-1513566290_thumb.jpeg

I am selling my Nikon D810 with a shutter count of 680 practically brand new.

Also selling my Nauticam housing which has the vacuum system installed and Im including the flash trigger.

The price is a firm $4500 which is a steal at that! Im located in south Florida but willing to ship worldwide if buyer pays shipping.

Hi, im interested. Doesit come with lenses/ports?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No lenses or ports are included however I have a brand new in the box Sigma 15mm fisheye lens that I paid $609 for . I can sell it for $500 if interested.

How much would I have to spend for lenses and ports? I have a 50 mm nikon lens (full frame). Would that do it?

How much would I have to spend for lenses and ports? I have a 50 mm nikon lens (full frame). Would that do it?

. You can use the 50mm for macro but you’ll want the 15mm fisheye lens for wide angle. A Zen 170mm dome port new costs $999. I see some for sale here on wetpixel also!

Why is there no viewfinder on the housing in the picture above? Does this setup include a viewfinder for the housing?

Why is there no viewfinder on the housing in the picture above? Does this setup include a viewfinder for the housing?

. Yes it does. Its the original viewfinder which I will reinstall. I had a different viewfinder on there which is now on my D500.

Hi there! Did you sell? if not.. im very interested. also sigma 15mm. wat would be your pirce for ALL?

i am interested in everything but the camera body. How much? Thanks

sent PM

ps sorry I don't have a picture I am trying to work on that I can't seem to get one posted right this moment.

Sponsors

Advertisements