hammerhead02

Looking for light and motion NiMh batteries (dead or alive) and/or for Sunray 2000x lights

Hi,

I have a set of Sunray 2000x lights. I am looking for dead batteries (or working batteries). Also, I am looking for parts fro one of the lights. It has flooded and PCB is damaged.

If you have dead batteries, I can repair or show you how I did. As Light and motion no longer sells or supports. Parts (cells) to rebuild are about $30.....

Thanks

Brine Shrimp, yes I bought a set of dead batteries and lights from a forum member. I cut open the dead batteries and replaced the cell. Now working good as new. I would still like to buy one more dead battery as I now have 3 good ones...

Free Stuff!

Reviving this topic because I happen to have a pair of the older version lights with halogen lamp heads, and I'm happy to give them away if anyone can use them.

The battery packs are dead, but you can rebuild them or use the kit for parts. The lamps and chargers still work, and the battery cases, switches and cables are also good.

Cheers,

- Adam

nyaquaman: as the ikelite substrobe 200 post you made is locked, im reaching out here. Could you share how you rebuilt the battery packs? Looking to do the same for my beloved 200 and want to get the right cells.

Thanks.

Sponsors

Advertisements