Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bangs

My little gallery

Chris....I really enjoyed your collection of shots.....that's one of best series of whale shots I've ever seen....what an opportunity to see all that action....your super macros are amazing.....I can't even see stuff that small, must less get it in focus :D:D

Also, some very nice WA's....very well done :D

Karl

Fantastic imagery, Chris. You are very fortunate to have had the opportunity to be in the water with those whales -- especially a new born. I really enjoyed your super macro photography and your anemone fish photography is the best I've seen. I look forward to seeing a lot more of your work.

Most of all, your photography has inspired me to get off my lazy #&@* and go diving. Thanks! :D

Thanks

I will do my best to go in and add some equipment info on the shots as soon as possible

Great Images Chris!

Are the Sperm Whales shots in Dominica? I (and my open water students) were buzzed by a mother and calf in St Croix back in late spring. What a great experience.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see some higher resolution images when you get your site up.

Doug

Yes, The shots were taken last March at the Silver Banks, Dominican Republic, I will be going back again in 2005. now that I have a beeter understanding of the S2, hopefully I can get even better images

Chris

Oops sorry. The Sperm Whale images were taken on Guam in 2001, The Humback images are from The dominican Republic - My Bad!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements