decostanza

FS: Ikelite setup for Canon 5D MKIV

Picked this setup in November from Ikelite and it has worked very nice for me. Due to some upcoming projects I need something that has a deeper rating than 200' and thus will be unloading this. Unit is in GREAT condition. Email or pm me with any questions you may have. I have some adhesive weights attached to the dome shade (an idea I got from a member here) to balance it a little better. I can remove them if you prefer. I also have all boxes if you want them.

This unit works for Canon 5D MKIV as well as MKIII,5DS & 5DSR

Retail for $2680, selling for $1975 and if I need to ship this I will split the shipping

Continental US only.

I'm at Whitestar quarry (Ohio) almost every weekend if you want to check it out.

Don

Don(at)Deco-Services.com

post-35379-0-17234100-1524367977_thumb.jpg

post-35379-0-04266400-1524368391_thumb.jpg

post-35379-0-65545200-1524368396_thumb.jpg

post-35379-0-36386900-1524369192_thumb.jpg

Edited by decostanza

As a follow up, I forgot to mention that I only used this system in freshwater, never in saltwater...its not that I dislike saltwater, we just don't have any around here where I dive.

Just a mention that this system is still available. If you have a Canon 5dMkIV,MKIII,5DS or 5DSR, this is a great system. I just ordered my new setup and don’t need two.

I try to get on the forum at least once a day if you have any questions, or you can PM me, either will work.

Best regards,

Don

Just got my Sea & Sea setup and had a trial dive yesterday at the local quarry so no need to have two housings...Here is an update pic after I removed the weights that were on the dome shade...it looks brand new and if there was never anything on it. Price drop for everything listed above as well as a zoom gear for a Canon 8-15 lens:$1820 plus shipping.

post-35379-0-91800700-1526332466_thumb.jpg

I haven't been real active trying to sell this as I considered using it as a backup to my Sea&Sea...but have finally decided I won't be using this in that capacity. This will make a great setup for someone with a MKIII,IV,5Ds,5DSR. Meticulously maintained.Price dropped to $1820 for everything. PM with any questions or if you would like to see other images.

Best regards,

Don

I need to make a correction on my listing...the port extension (5510.11) was added by my mistake. That went with a different setup I sold. Regardless, the entire setup (housing, dome,trigger extension,etc.) for the drylock setup is $1820. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Don

I'm interested in the dual cord.

Mark

Sponsors

Advertisements