Sign in to follow this  
DanielD

WTB: Nauticam NA-D750 & Accessories

Hi fellow lovers of the wet art :notworthy: ,

I'm looking to buy a housing for my Nikon D750 and have fallen in love with the Nauticam NA-D750. I'd also be interested in the following accessories:

• Nauticam Nikon VR 105mm Macro Lens Focus Gear
    (#19122)
  • Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 (#18702)
  • Nauticam UW Technics - TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon (#11031)
  • Nauticam 45° Viewfinder (#32203)

I'd strongly prefer a seller situated inside the EU and better yet in germany (taxation and shipping make most deals outside the EU hoplessly overpriced and very complicated to calculate). Paying with paypal is of course mandatory unless you live either close to Hamburg or somewhere in Saarland. In which case I'd be willing to make the deal in person too.

If you want to sell any of those items please send me a PM or write here in the thread and I'll get in contact :-).

Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 (#18702) is not needed anymore. Still looking for the housing and the other accessories though.

bump still looking

Housing and ports have been found :dancing:. Still looking for

• Nauticam Nikon VR 105mm Macro Lens Focus Gear
    (#19122)

Limiting this to the EU because otherwise it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense financially. In the near future I might also be interested in:

• Nauticam UW Technics - TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon (#11031) The new UW Technics TTL Trigger for Nauticam housings is also acceptable
  • 2x Nauticam universal fibre optic cable
  • 2x Sea & Sea YS-D2
  • 4x clamps ot attach my arms to the housing and the flash to the arms
  • Nauticam 45° Viewfinder (#32203)

Thought I'd bumb this as I'm still looking. Maybe somone is willing to sell any of those items.

Edited by DanielD

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements