Sign in to follow this  
Arnon_Ayal

Fantasea Housing for the D70

The first photos of the D70 housing from Fantasea Line that will be represented in DEMA

This housing suppose to be much cheaper then any other housing in the market.

like a winner !!

This will make all underwater housing manufacturers stop being so greedy!

I can't wait !!

The port looks interesting. It seems to be threaded for accessory lenses. Any comment from Frank or Howard?

Personally, I would go out and buy a D70 if the housing is under $800. It would give me a reason to stop shooting a fully functional film SLR.

Wonder how you open the housing, or more important how you keep it closed? Don't see any latches.

Water Presure?

Or am I just overlooking it?

Wonder how you open the housing, or more important how you keep it closed?  Don't see any latches.

Water Presure?

Or am I just overlooking it?

Maybe it’s single use housing? :)

DesertEagle, as I know the price should be around 850$ including one port.

YES, I think it's 10Bar products.

I have been to 10Bar's factory 2 times, the housing is special design. no need latchs.

Actually I been told they change it to use some latches, it’s supposed to be first introduced in Dema.

Btw: my only connection to the Fantasea company is that I got to meat one of the founders that leaves not too far from me.

The first photos of the D70 housing from Fantasea Line that will be represented in DEMA

This housing  suppose to be much cheaper then any other housing in the market.

:wink: Cheap... well judging by the picture I think it would have to be. Look at the shutter release lever, anybody remember the old PT010 housing? How many port options do you think would be available?

Sorry guys you get what you pay for............ and support?

:wink: Cheap... well judging by the picture I think it would have to be. Look at the shutter release lever, anybody remember the old PT010 housing? How many port options do you think would be available?  

Sorry guys you get what you pay for............ and support?

Cheap? I really hope so, I'm planning to buy housing in the near future for my D70 and this housing is the reason I'm waiting since I looks for a reasonable price. Of course after it will be in the market I'll have to see if it’s worth and for what price.

About port I don't worry since it’s supposed to except Sea&Sea ports.

Hi Alto

Sea & Sea ports alone is going to cost you an arm and a leg. To look at the whole "package" Ikelite D70 housing is a very good choice. Plus I doubt there is anyone like Ikelite for customer after sales service. A few more dollars now will save you alot more in the long run.

Just my two pennies worth :)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements