SCUBA Hank

Professional Training in Light Room/Photoshop ?

Hello Divers...

Does anyone know of any professional level training on Adobe Light Room and Photoshop? I know enough about each to be dangerous but would like to invest in some top-notch professional training...

Any and all suggestions welcome! It's time to step up my game...

-Scoobz

Hey Scoobz

Have you had a look at the videos Adobe offer on their website? They’re good. And free. They’d be a great start if you’ve not already worked through them.

Generic stuff you can look at Kelby. Also, I know at our local dive show (once per year), we have a paid workshop on UW photo editing. That's almost certainly going to be Lightroom.

What about Erin Quigley?

• Like 2

Thanks... I already know quite a bit about Lightroom and Photoshop, I am really looking for industry professionals who can take my skill up a notch... I'll keep an eye on the Dive Show seminar line up this year! Thanks...

Generic stuff you can look at Kelby. Also, I know at our local dive show (once per year), we have a paid workshop on UW photo editing. That's almost certainly going to be Lightroom.

Hav a look or contact Doug Sloss of underwaterlightroom. He and his wife Lorenza offer a lot of expertise on all Adobe products and they do both workshops as well as one to one stuff. They also have lots of products available with tips specifically aimed at underwater photography and Adobe

Sponsors

Advertisements