Sign in to follow this  
ScubaTroy

Strobe Recommendation for Lumix LX10

I am researching strobe options for a Panasonic Lumix LX10 with a nauticam housing. I have not shot before with strobes (only video lights even for stills) and would greatly appreciate your recommendations. A dealer has suggested the Sea & Sea YS-D2J Underwater DS-TTL Strobe. Your thoughts on this recommendation would also be helpful. Thanks,

the INOn S-2000 strobes are smaler and probably a better balance with the small LX-10 housing you give u a little power but you will shooting in the range f f4 -f 5.6 which is equivalent to f11-16 on a full frame, so requires less power.

You can't go far wrong with Inon strobes for sure. If you search around on Wetpixel you'll find they are very popular and certainly the Z240 (bigger brother/sister to the S2000 and recently superseded by the Z330) has been almost the go-to standard.

You might also search for the S&S YS-D2 too. They've had some comments a few months ago.

The more light the better, so it is up to your budget. I am using it with 2 retras for example.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements