Sign in to follow this  
glewbel

FS: Fiber Optic Sync Cables cheap

Hi, all.

I bought an LED TTL trigger with my new housing and it requires extra-thick, extra-expensive Sea & Sea FO cables.

I have two like-new medium-length Sea & Sea FO cables with 90 degree Sea & Sea tips, and one new Bluewater FO cable with straight tips and removable Sea & Sea adapters. They are in perfect condition.

If you are not using an LED trigger, these should work just fine for you (if you don't need specialty tips). I've been using them with a Nauticam housing and Sea & Sea strobes and have never had a misfire.

Will sell them for $25 each or $70 for the lot if you pay for postage from Santa Cruz, California. That's less than half the retail price.

I've sold one of the Sea & Sea FO cables. I still have the other one, plus the new Bluewater cable.

As of October 29, 2018, I still have one of the Sea & Sea FO cables left. Price is $25 plus $7 for insured priority shipping within the US. First come, first served...

PM for the last FO cable.

Hi, fellow divers. As of October 31, 2018, all three of these optical cables have been sold. Thanks for looking.

Received in fine shape! Thanks George!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements