Sign in to follow this  
markster33139

For sale: Sony RX100V, Fantasea housing, and Sola Video 3800 lights

Hello everyone,

A recent illness is going to severely limit any diving in the near future, and unfortunately I have to sell my Sony RX 100 V system. The system includes Sony RX100 V, Light & Motion Sola 3800 (x2), and Fantasea RX100v underwater housing. All items are in mint condition, have about 7 dives on them, and come with all boxes instructions, chargers etc. The camera is in flawless condition, always had a screen protector, and comes with two extra batteries as well as the Sony BC-TRX charger. I am selling the items separately or as a bundle, if purchased as a bundle, I will include the Inon tray system shown in the picture, otherwise individually purchased items do not include the mounting tray.

Sony DSC-RX100V includes the original box, cables, two extra batteries, and a charger. Price - $650 (original price $1000)

Fantasea RX100V underwater housing includes box, instructions, lens cover, o-rings etc. Price - $300 (original price $399)

Light & Motion Sola 3800 video light includes the boxes and chargers. Price - $350 each (original price $599)

Total bundle price is $1650 and will include the Inon tray system shown in the picture.

post-66630-0-23540300-1539015003_thumb.jpg

Edited by markster33139

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements