D.K.S.

Dema coverage(or lack of same)

In the past I have enjoyed the coverage of Dema on a daily basis by both Wetpixel and D.P.G.This year so far only the" announcement" of coverage has appeared -no actual usefull or interesting information to date,unless Im missing something.Is there something planned for the future(post hangover recovery)or does your coverage simply consist of an announcement that an event has taken place-end of story?

D.K.S

Hi,

For a variety of reasons, Wetpixel was not at DEMA this year.

Wetpixel Associate Editor Abi Mullens was there reporting on social events, but we did not cover products.

We will be there in 2019, and in the interim will ensure that we keep everyone up to date with regular front page posts detailing new products. We will also be at the BOOT show in January and will cover new products there

Adam

Hi Adam,

I'm an occasional visitor to this site, hopefully more frequently from now on. Pro journalist and photographer. Love to meet up with you at the Boot show to say hello - will you have a booth?

Just organising my visit to the show for 22 and 23 january.

Louise

Using wrong email account, sorry. If you are at the Boot show 22 or 23 Jan, would be nice to say hello in person.

I'm a UK based photo journalist.

Louise

Hi Louise,

I will be there from the 23rd to 26th, so we may just overlap. No booth, but will PM you my number!

All the best

Adam

Sponsors

Advertisements