lylefk

FS: Aquatica 5D III / 5DS / 5DS R housing with accessories

Aloha,

I have an Aquatica housing that was originally for the Canon 5D III but also perfectly fits the 5DS and 5DS R (I used the 5DS R in it). Asking $1,600 OBO SHIPPED. Will split the shipping with you if it's going internationally. I can accept Paypal, Venmo and Zelle.

The good:

* I have lots of spares for the housing that are included (O-Rings, button tips, clips, latch).

* Includes the Backscatter vacuum system (Electronics no longer work but works just fine with the pressure gauge and includes spares for it as well).

* Includes the optional ISO lever.

* Replaced both Nikonos bulkheads and the strobe electronics last year when it was getting maintained.

* Never flooded.

The bad:

* It is used and shows scratches and boat rash.

* Had an Aquatica leak detection system in it that no longer works. I removed it but will include it in the sale just in case you want to try and get it working.

Otherwise it's a great housing and I wouldn't be selling if I hadn't switched camera brands. Note this is not the updated Aquatica 5DS/R housing, I believe the only difference is the large video button.

J2ys0Gk.jpg

TsfCpWj.jpg

7Anrl11.jpg

GBPx6CO.jpg

qBfYba5.jpg

hODMfQV.jpg

I also have:

18463 extension for the Canon 8-15 fisheye (in conjunction with any dome), with the Aquatica lock (making it essentially the same as the 48463). $125

18426 macro port with great glass and neoprene cover. Has marks in the finish from attaching the Reefnet adapter. $150

18453 extension (no lock). $75

Reefnet Subsea Adapter for the macro port above. $50

Or take it all for $1,800 shipped!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Lyle

Reduced to $1,500 shipped, or $1700 for all of it!

$1,400 shipped?

$1,200 for the housing or $1,400 for all of it.

Edited by lylefk

Lots of interest but nobody has pulled the trigger. Would like to get it out of here.

$1,000 firm for all of it, shipped anywhere in the US.

Sold here, thanks Chris and Wetpixel!

Sponsors

Advertisements