Sign in to follow this  
DJash_e

MDX-RX100ii Monitor o-ring - Not the main housing o-ring

I am looking for an o-ring for the viewfinder on my housing. I have a Sea & Sea MDX-RX100 ii and I have searched everywhere to try and find the o-ring in question. It's easy to find the main o-ring for the housing but that's not the one I need. I removed the viewfinder/monitor window as I need to replace one of the o-rings and there are two. One black one and one thin blue one which is the part in question. I was hoping that somebody might be able to point me in the right direction of where to get the replacement, or a part number or something.

Thanks in advance!

Ash

You would probably need to buy an overhaul kit, assume you mean the o-ring for the rear window. I found this:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1188853-REG/sea_sea_ss_1415_os_mdxrx100lll_overhaul_o_ring_kit_for.html

which is for the RX100III, maybe call B&H and ask if they can get one for the RX100II ?

post-72964-0-97485900-1545103471_thumb.jpegThanks buddy, yeah that looks like it would cover the parts needed. I've now had a reply from Sea & Sea Head Office and they have quoted me the part numbers to order. If anybody in the future needs these o-rings I have attached a picture of the parts I mean and here are the part numbers as quoted by Sea & Sea (although I haven't ordered them yet so I can't guarantee this is 100% accurate.

"O-Rings inside of View Finder in the back of the housing where the part is see-through

MDX-RX100 Mark 2"

Black : X-10645 S-80

Blue : X-11082 S-60

I'll let you know if they fit once I get them!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements