Interceptor121

Tapatalk hooks were disabled for this forum

Wetpixel is no longer working with this popular mobile app for community forums I wonder if this can be fixed??

I've not been able to post via Tapatalk app either. Have to go in through a browser.

There is an issue with the Tapatalk hooks and the forum functionality at present. I am working on it...

Thank you for your patience.

Adam

Thanks Adam,

I know many forums disable Tapatalk due to loss of advertising revenue, greatto see you are going to fix it.

You thought of adding premium / subscriptons (like Scubaboard) to help with the funding of WetPixel?

Hi Adam,

Any updates on the Tapatalk. I notice we are unable to reply to posts etc from the App

Ive been trying to use Tapatalk as well. I missed out a great deal in the classifieds cuz the app wasnt posting.

Thanks,

Tapatalk and this version of the forum software are not compatible and when I enable Tapatlak, it breaks other links and functionality in the forum.

Until we can rewrite the site from the ground up, (which is a big job!) it looks like Tapatalk will have to be disabled. If I can find an alternative solution, I will let everyone know...

All the best

Adam

So...after several hours of frustration, I think I have fixed this!

The mobile app seems to be working fine.

The forum seems to be working fine too. If anyone finds any bugs, please let me know.

Adam

Replying from Tapatalk.

Amazing Adam. Thanks! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sponsors

Advertisements