Sign in to follow this  
Uwshoot46

Diving El Hierro, accomodation request

Hi there,

I'm going to El Hierro (Canary Islands Spain)in May for some sweet diving 😉 and📸

Does anyone has recommendations for the perfect dive center and accomodation?

I'm from the Netherlands and will be attending Tenerife first for a short break, after that I take the ferry to El Hierro on the 5th of may.

Thnx in advance for your advice.

I have been in El Hierro in March 2016. I think El Hierro is way the best diving destination of the Canary islands. My wife and me were with Günther from Fan Diving in La Restinga: http://www.el-hierro-tauchen.de/(I could not find an English homepage, maybe you try to send an English EMail to him, in case you decide to dive with them - what I can only recommend)

It was a very positive experience: it is a small diving base and Günther takes at the maximum six clients at the same time (so it is important to write and arrange with him before). He is himself a passionate UW photographer, has an impressive collection of photos and knows very well what UW photographers want and need. There are several diving bases in La Restinga (the scuba capital of El Hierro). Some are real mass processing institutions...

Housing in La Restinga is only by apartments, no hotel is available. Günther and his wife make reservations in case the clients want (I think this is the easiest way and maybe also the cheapest...

Wolfgang

Edited by Architeuthis
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements