Hello, does anyone have experience in combining Inon Z-240 and D-200? Is there a even light or ist there a big difference between the two light sources (if you shoot for example a huge animal like a shark on sandy bottom)? Thanks a lot! Michael

I mix a D-2000 and a Z-240. I just turn the Z-240 down a half stop compared to the D-2000

Hello, does anyone have experience in combining Inon Z-240 and D-200? Is there a even light or ist there a big difference between the two light sources (if you shoot for example a huge animal like a shark on sandy bottom)? Thanks a lot! Michael

No experience however the Z240 has around 95 degrees in water and is slightly more powerful the D-200 is 110 degrees so you are likely to get a hotspot on the side of the Z240 in the centre whilst the other strobe will illuminate the corner better

The D2000 and Z240 in the example above have the same construction just differ in power so that will work fine

No experience however the Z240 has around 95 degrees in water and is slightly more powerful the D-200 is 110 degrees so you are likely to get a hotspot on the side of the Z240 in the centre whilst the other strobe will illuminate the corner better

The D2000 and Z240 in the example above have the same construction just differ in power so that will work fine

I mix a D-2000 and a Z-240. I just turn the Z-240 down a half stop compared to the D-2000

Thank you very much for your comments! I bought the Z-240 and we will see what happens in three weeks egypt :-) Do you think a domeport for the Z-240 will spread the light better for preventing hotspots?

With the diffuser on, not much of a hotspot with the z240

Bill

With the diffuser on, not much of a hotspot with the z240

Bill

Bill the op quoted Z240 and D200 (new product with dome) not the D2000 maybe a typo? But you can easily combine Z240 and D2000 not so much D200 and Z240 due to different be shape does it make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements