Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Seatool Recsea Housing with M-port ports, INON 45 viewfinder for Canon 40D/50D

I have a complete Seatool Underwater Housing System for Canon EOS 40D/50D. Aluminum housing. Port bodies, adapters and extension tubes are Delrin. Condition is Used. Does show signs of use, but never mistreated. Never flooded. I am the original owner. Fiber optic connection only -- no electronic strobe bulkheads. The port system is M-Port, which I believe is still used for Recsea brand housings. Recsea and Seatool are the same company -- the Seatool name is now used for video housings.

Includes:
SDH-C40D Housing -- fits both Canon EOS 40D and 50D -- with port cap and Olympus neoprene hand strap.
INON 45-degree viewfinder with cover (this is attached to the housing)
M Port 30 Base -- SLPMB-30 (threads onto dome port or wide flat port for attachment to housing).
Flat wide port SLWPM-135 (for lenses like the Sigma 17-70 (when used with the 30mm port base and 35mm extension)) -- requires port base (above) to attach to housing
MPort 35mm extension (Delrin) -- SLPME-35
MPort 170mm glass dome port -- SLDPM-170F with neoprene cover -- requires port base (above) to attach to housing
SDH-40D SLGL-100U Flat port for Canon 100mm macro lens -- with cover
MPort SLGB-100U focus gear for Canon 100mm Macro lens
SLGB-S-17/70Z zoom gear for Sigma 17-70 lens
SLGB-TF10/17Z zoom gear for Tokina 10-17 fisheye zoom lens
Custom zoom gear for Tamron 12-24 zoom lens
Port adapter AD-PM67 -- allows attachment of 67mm macro lenses to 100mm flat port
A collection of spare O-rings
Will take any reasonable offer for the whole thing. Might be willing to discuss parting it out as well at this point. PM me with any questions.

Edited by MikeO

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements