Sign in to follow this  
Walt Stearns

FS: Nauticam NA-D500 housing with Nikon D500 Camera

Having fallen to the allure of full frame (Nikon D850) I am selling off my trusty Nauticam NA-D500 housing with one of my Nikon D500 DSLR bodies.

The housing has seen a considerable amount of use, which as resulted in some of the white paint in the engraved label areas in the housing to be missing along with tarnishing to the housing’s black exterior finish. Beyond that housing has been well cared for, never experienced any leaks, part failures to which it is still 100% working order. What you see in the photos (please see my facebook post – https://www.facebook.com/WaltStearns/media_set?set=a.10214065124485287&type=3)is exactly the condition this housing comes in.

The Nikon D500 body that I am packaging with the housing has approximately 30907 shutter actuations, with a very clean, near as you can get mint condition appearance, as it was used exclusively in the housing.

This Camera comes with everything it was originally package with including the box, along with one Lexar 32GB XQD card, one SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card and one spare Watsom EN-EL15 model lithium-ion battery.

Selling price for everything listed $3000 plus shipping.

post-4290-0-93892800-1555854118_thumb.jpg

Well, that didn't take long. Both camera and housing SOLD.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements