kulupa

FS: Nauitcam NA-GH5 + Panasonic GH5S ($2000)

Hello - we have been using multiple GH5s for our channel for some time (youtube.com/divehard) and are looking to sell one of our backup systems to raise some cash (to reinvest in new gear, of course). We are looking to sell our spare housing and spare GH5S, preferably together, but can sell individually as well (see below for sale options):

Option 1: The Full Set ($2000)

This set up includes the Nautical GH5 housing and a Panasonic GH5S - both of which have seen fewer than 40 dives and have been kept in perfect condition. Both come with all packaging / accessories that were shipped when new and I am also including a the Tripod Mounting set up for the NA-GH5. Buyer pays shipping. The cost of this set up new (current backscatter / B&H pricing) is ~$3,800. A photo of the full set up is attached.

Option 2: GH5S Only ($1200). This includes just the Panasonic camera and components (photos below) and none of the Nauticam components.

Option 3: NA-GH5 Only ($1000). This includes just the Nauticam housing / components and none of the Panasonic components.

Photos of the individual camera / housing and package contents are below (due to file size limitations). Please send me a direct message or email me directly at divehardcreative@gmail.com if you are interested.

Many thanks!

Kabir

post-36436-0-63535700-1556728840_thumb.jpg

I could be interested.

Where are you located?

Thanks

Hi all - sorry that this is a bit late, but this entire set up has been sold. Stay tuned as I will likely shed some more gear in the next few weeks. Thank you for all of the interest!

Cheers

Kabir

Sponsors

Advertisements